Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Earthquake?

Earthquake?
Where?
When?

It's 6:53 a.m., Thursday morning and I just checked my email and read that there was an earthquake. As you can guess by my reaction, I obviously did not feel it. I have not been reading the newspapers, checking CNN online, or even watching tv. There is so much to do here that I have completely disconnected from the mass media.

Sorry to hear about your jaw Allie. I hope it gets better soon. I didn't realize that volleyball was such a dangerous sport! Yesterday, I saw a team of Japanese high school girls practicing with their volleyball team at Amaki High School, when I visited their campus.

I just read that you all got your Student Planners. Yea! I'm sure David Mapa is a "happy camper" now. Sorry I can't anything about the homework link on the website, I can update that remotely.

Today I am off to visit Kurashiki Shinden Junior High School. I have to go for now. I'll post again later today.


Mr. S

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kewl! An earthquake!!! Hey, my dad went to Japan, I'm not sure where....and that I Spy book is funny :). Ha, we had Japanese food for dinner...
ta ta for now

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home